Questar III’s System Analysis and Integration is a highly specialized service designed to assist districts in analyzing information and business systems. The analysis, integration and application development activities provided through this service add value and efficiency to district systems providing richer information for decision making and time saving automations.
Systems integration enables the communication of data across disparate systems. This leads to more accurate data and dramatically improves the efficiency of systems by reducing redundant entry. Additional value is also realized through improved communication and reporting capabilities.
Targeted application development can be used to improve existing applications, enhance data quality, and increase overall operating efficiencies. Examples might include:
- Connecting lunch, transportation and student management systems with each other
- Building “on-demand” business reports based on live data
- Building student management system “add-ons” to improve operating efficiency and/or
communication; or to meet needs not met by existing management systems
- Develop / support data extracts for mandatory NYS data submissions
- Building office automations to reduce the overhead costs of inefficient systems
A complete “systems thinking” approach is utilized in providing complete solutions, including project management and coordination, documentation, and support. The scope of this service is flexible to meet the needs of the district.