This page was exported from Questar III BOCES Programs and Services Information
Export date: Sun Sep 25 18:34:13 2022 / +0000 GMT
SubFinder Service - 615.011
Program Categories: Substitute Calling/Reporting Service
Program Page: https://fsr.questar.org/product/subfinder-service-615-011/
Questar III assists districts by providing their employees a central location to report absences and in securing available substitutes through an automated system provides phone and webconnect access.
Name: Jeff Elliott
Address: Questar III, 1070 Route 9, Castleton NY 12033
Questar III assists districts by providing their employees a central location to report absences and in securing available substitutes through an automated system provides phone and webconnect access. Below is a breakdown of service features, defined by the type of district staff member using the system. A help desk operator is available via phone, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Employees: may report absences 24/7 either online or via phone. Staff may request specific substitutes and may leave special instructions for substitutes. Employees may retrieve past/present/future absence information and substitute assignments.
- Substitutes: may access SubFinder 24/7 either online or via phone, to job shop for present/future available jobs, as well as, retrieve past job assignments. SubFinder places phone calls electronically to substitutes based on employee request and substitute qualifications and availability. SubFinder phones substitutes to fill vacancies, using a call list provided by the district. SubFinder phones substitutes from 5:30pm-10pm during the nighttime calling period and 5:30 a.m.-12Noon during the morning calling period, Monday-Friday.
- Administrators: SubFinder reports teacher absences and substitute assignments to building principals via an email daily. Building and District Administrators may also retrieve several staff reports useful for payroll/HR, as well as building admistration/personnel needs.
- How To Add This Service: Enroll in the service when submitting the year's Final Service Request (FSR) or join the service later by submitting a FSR amendment.
- Cost Methodology: SubFinder automated service - $82 per teacher unit, $27 per "no sub required" staff unit, (ex.clerical/maintenance staff). The service's cost covers the SubFinder company's subscriber fee, phone line
- Additional Benefits: Smooth, efficient operations: districts easily and cost effectively maintain smooth operations with off - hour accessibility for teachers to call in for time away from the classroom.
- Participating District(s): Brunswick, Cairo-Durham, Catskill, Chatham, Greenville, Ichabod Crane, New Lebanon, Troy
- Type of Aid: BOCES
Product added date: 2016-02-12 21:05:31
Product modified date: 2018-02-12 10:00:44
Product export as MS Document by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.