Questar III’s Curriculum Assessment/Development Program offers districts a management process to enhance instruction quality through the development of shared curriculum. This program uses the latest research and best practices for maximum student achievement. In this program, Questar III assists districts with all aspects of curriculum development and implementation processes. With this program, districts gain:
- a source of advocacy for improved instruction through improved curriculum;
- a convenient means to organize and analyze needs assessment;
- educational leadership in curriculum development;
- management and coordination of the process of developing shared curriculum; and,
- a liaison between the district and the New York State Education Department.