Questar III will lead and facilitate a professional learning community for individuals tasked with leading or coordinating communications within their school district. The Communications PLC is designed for local districts who do not currently purchase Questar III’s onsite service though districts may add this service if they do purchase the onsite service.
During the year, the PLC will meet monthly in-person and every other week through Zoom – working collaboratively to improve the communications of their district. PLC members will suggest topic items, discuss experiences and concerns, and brainstorm ideas.
The PLC will provide the following deliverables:
- A weekly email with tips, articles, etc.
- Once/month in-person meeting at Questar III – this will include a book study
- Every other week Zoom meeting for 15-20 minutes (to discuss items requested by PLC members and do a check-in)
- Opportunity to meet with Questar III Communications Specialists
- Hotline service – members can call with questions and concerns